This Job is not a boring programming job. It offers you a fresh start to your career.
At Writeway (writeway.com), people have the vision to bring a revolutionary gaming writing app which allows our users to find their dream writing spot. Writeway wants to motivate people to write more often and write for themselves.
Therefore, Writeway is seeking people with strong desires to succeed in a startup and develop something really meaningful, something really fun!
We are seeking an absolute hard-core full-stack developer with a special passion for front-end architecture design, and implementing mind-blowing product features using React/React-Native framework and related technologies.
You are a team player and a leader. Your leadership encourages the entire team to innovatively architect and implement new product features, improves existing product features while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software development, from design and analysis to development, implementation, and maintenance. You will work closely with other engineering teams, quality assurance, and management. You will play a hands-on development and design role, and deliver products in a rapid and multifaceted environment.
You will lead the team on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new UI features including visualization aspects and server interfaces/contracts. You will work with executives and other technical teams, in a multi-functional environment, to implement quality products that meet the business goals. You will continually improve software development processes and practices. You will work together with phenomenal young blood with many challenges and works well in fast-paced product development.
Proof of successful experiences of leading a team to deliver a sophisticated product using React.js
Great to have
Experience with Slate.js or Plate.js
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS
- Strong understanding of TypeScript and the latest ECMAScript standards
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Strong understanding to optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience in REST API design and implementation
- Experience building web services, micro-service architecture
- Experience with non-relational, NoSQL databases and various data-storage systems such as MongoDB
- Experience with React-native-web, building apps targeting multiple platforms with highly shared code.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and guidelines.
- Ability to improve existing codebases using standard methodologies
- Ability to work on multi-faceted, multi-functional projects
- Ability to collaborate optimally with teams located in locations
Location: Saskatoon, work from office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: CAD $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
Benefits: Employee stock purchase plan, Stock options, Paid time off, Dental care, Disability insurance, Extended health care, Life insurance, Vision care